WHO ARE WE (Throughout this document we, us, our and ours.)
Infinity Vision Ltd t/a McKeogh Gallagher Ryan trades from the following offices
- 45 O’Connell Street, Limerick [Head Office].
- 50 O’Connell Street, Ennis, Co. Clare.
- 23 Silver Street, Nenagh, Co Tipperary.
We are accountants and business advisers based in Ireland. Infinity Vision Ltd is authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland to carry on Investment Business.
Eoin Ryan, Partner, is the Privacy Officer; he can be contacted in writing at the above Limerick address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE ARE WE (Where is the location of data processing.)
Infinity Vision Ltd has four offices:
- 45 O’Connell Street, Limerick.
- 50 O’Connell Street, Ennis, Co. Clare.
- 23 Silver Street, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
- 12 Merrion Square, Dublin 2.
Personal Data is processed by Infinity Vision Limited:
- At our offices in Limerick, Ennis and Nenagh, listed above; and/or
- At other locations where staff are located on occasion.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect some or all of the following information about you when you engage us to deliver our services or interact with us professionally:
- Name, address and telephone number.
- E-mail address.
- Proof of identity and address.
- Basic health information and contact details required for contract tracing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Educational, personal and professional details/history (as outlined on a curriculum vitae and via reference checks).
- We also process personal data, including but not limited to PPSN, marital status, P60, medical expenses etc., on behalf of our clients for the provision of our professional services. There is a formal written contract put in place between us and our client, which sets out our Data Protection Policy.
We also collect information when you give us your business card, enquire about our services, network with us at events, engage us for our services, register for our events. We use this information to communicate with you about our firm, invite you to events, market our services to you, and distribute technical updates. If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at any time by writing to us or emailing us at the contact details below.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will use your information about you to provide the services you have requested from us and, if you agree, to contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We are able to use your information because we have a contractual obligation to you or because you have consented to the use of your information in certain ways.
We process data for a variety of reasons:
- Customer administration (invoicing etc.) and customer relationship management.
- To disseminate our firm newsletter, tax and business updates.
- To market tax-based investment opportunities to clients and contacts such as the Employment and Investment Incentive Scheme (EIIS) in line with data protection regulations and the regulations governing the marketing of financial products.
- To invite clients and contacts to events.
- Other day-to-day administration purposes that would be in our legitimate business interests.
- To deliver the services for which you have contracted with us.
- In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Legislation.
- Filling of employment vacancies.
- In accordance with our compliance obligations to the Chartered Accountants Regulatory Board and Chartered Accountants Ireland. We also engage third party compliance firms to perform compliance reviews.
- In accordance with the Return to Work Safely Protocol issued by the Government during the COVID-19 pandemic, to facilitate contact tracing.
If we are in receipt of a valid request from Irish and European law enforcement authorities, we would make data available to them in accordance with our legal obligations.
Your information may be transferred to third-party service providers who process information on our behalf, such as providers of information technology, identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data back-up, security, electronic document signing and storage services.
Your information is not shared with any third party, for any secondary or unrelated purposes, unless otherwise disclosed to you. If there is an instance where such information is sought to be shared, we will notify you in advance.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFER
We may transfer certain personal data outside of the EEA to companies working with us or on our behalf for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
Should this occur your personal data will continue to be protected by means of contracts we have in place with those organisations outside the EEA, containing standard data protection clauses which are in a form approved by the European Commission.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below. We may have to apply an appropriate charge for this service depending on the circumstances.
You may be asked for additional data to verify your identity as part of processing the request to exercise your rights. We will endeavour to respond to all requests within 30 days of receiving the initial request. If we are unable to complete the request within the 30 day limit, we will notify you within the required time limit.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You have the right to ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You also have other rights, including: the right to erasure, right to restrict processing of your information; the right to data portability; and the right to object to certain uses of your information.
We do not carry out any automated decision making or profiling activities, so the rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling would not apply.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. In particular, we ensure that all appropriate confidentiality obligations and technical and organisational security measures are in place to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data and the accidental loss or destruction of or damage to such information and data.
We retain personal data only for the length of time necessary to provide services to clients, engage in consented to marketing activities, as required by law, and other legitimate purposes of our business.
Detailed data retention policies are available on request.
We will periodically ask our clients and contacts to renew their consent to receiving communications from us.
We use CCTV to control the exterior of our building in Nenagh for security purposes affecting property belonging to the company and our clients. The system is intended to capture images of intruders or of individuals damaging property or removing goods without authorisation and to increase the safety of staff, clients and visitors. The images are stored on a secure DVR and are held for a period of 30 days. In the event images have identified an issue e.g. break-in or theft then it is retained specifically in the context of an investigation of that issue. Requests from An Garda Siochana to download footage will be acceded to, where a formal written request is provided to the Privacy Officer stating that An Garda Siochana is investigating a criminal matter. Any person whose image is recorded on our CCTV system has a right to seek and be supplied with a copy of their own personal data from the footage. To exercise that right, the data subject must make an application in writing to the Privacy Officer with a reasonable indication of the approximate time and specific date(s) on which their image was recorded.
Our website uses Google Analytics Tracking and WordPress cookies.
We use Google Analytics on our website. Google Analytics writes cookies to your device (detailed above).
Other purposes for which we might process personal data can include:
Where necessary we will process personal data provided to us for the purposes of seeking legal advice or other legal purposes. Examples of such processing would include providing information to debt collection agencies in the event of persistent non-payment for products or services.
Also, where we receive a formal request under Section 8 of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 or Article 23 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we may be required to disclose personal data of website users, business contacts and/or clients to An Garda Síochána, the Revenue Commissioners, or other relevant organisations.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact Infinity Vision Ltd t/a McKeogh Gallagher Ryan in writing at either our postal or email address
McKeogh Gallagher Ryan, 45 O’Connell Street, Limerick
UPDATES OR QUESTIONS
It would also be reviewed each time we add functionality to our website.
This privacy notice was last updated on 29 April 2021.